Welcome! Please read the important message below from the Marvin Ridge High School Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- This registration is valid for MRHS Athletic programs between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019.
- All players must receive a MEDICAL EXAMINATION by a physician, licensed to practice medicine, each calendar year (once every 395 days) in order to be eligible for practice/participation in an interscholastic athletic contest. This verification, on the most current Physical Form, must be in hands of the Athletic Trainer or other designee PRIOR to participation.
- Scanned or faxed copies will not be accepted. A link to the physical form which must be signed by a physician can be found in the LINKS section to the right.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Tom Jamerson at email@example.com or Athletic Trainer Charlie Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All athletes who wish to participate in after school athletics must be covered either by a Student Accident Insurance Program or a separate insurance program. More details are included in the insurance area of this form.