MARIPOSA Child Care Center SUMMER CAMP Enrollment Packet
Thank you for your interest in Mariposa Child Care Center Summer Camp. We hope and will work for you to have a positive experience with us. Please carefully review the information below. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at 877-421-9382.
- The Mariposa Summer Program is designed for children 2.9 up to 8 years old.
- All activities will be done only in Spanish.
- If your child is part of another school program, he or she is welcome to come for this opportunity only.
- Parents must sign up for at least one (1) week. Cost is $400.00 per week.
- There is a $50 registration fee.
- Children will be exposed to farms animals, reptiles, art and crafts, science, sports and music activities.
- Registration begins on March 1, 2019.
- Complete this pack and return it including payment in order to hold space for your child.
- Spaces will fill up on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Deposit is NOT refundable.
Notes for Parents:
- Parents will drop off and pick children from program. Mariposa does not provide transportation.
- Parents are to provide daily meals and snacks.
- Camp hours are from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Leave electronics at home. Mariposa is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings.
- A letter from the doctor is required in order to accept your child in our camp. Your child must be able to participate in all camp activities. If your child has any medical condition or require medications, please call us to discuss appropriate accommodations with camp director prior to enrollment.
- Copy of Health Insurance Card is required.
- Upon request, parents have the right to review our background check, health care, discipline and grievance policies.
- Camper must be toilet trained.
- Parents will be charged $5.00 per minute any time they pick up their child after 5 pm for late pick up.