Welcome to Lowell High School's online athletics registration!
Home of the Red Raiders!
Lowell High School Athletic Mission Statement: Lowell High School’s athletic mission is to provide multiple educational athletic opportunities for students. As a school community we believe that participation in educational athletics provides students with a sense of connectedness to the school, supporting excellence in academics, activities and citizenship. We also believe that through participation in educational athletics students live the core values of responsibility, integrity, determination, engagement and respect.
Electronic Signatures: All parents/guardians must complete the following form to gain clearance for sports. Electronic signatures are considered legally binding and must be completed by a parent/guardian over the age of 18.
Physicals: Students must have a current physical turned in to the Athletic Department in order to participate in athletics. Physicals may be submitted by any of the following methods:
- Uploaded on the FamilyID registration form. This is the preferred method to prevent any delays in registration approval.
- Faxed to: 978-446-7445 - Attention Athletic Trainer
Physicals expire 13 months after the date the exam was signed by the physician. A new physical will need to be turned in to the Athletic Department in order maintain athletic eligibility.
Athletic Physicals will be held on Thursday, August 19, 2021@ 4:30PM - Cawley Stadium . These physicals are for returning student-athletes in grades 10-12. Athletic registration must be completed on FamilyID prior to receiving a physical from the Physician.
Fall Athletics: Lowell High School is pleased to offer the following sports for the Fall 2021 season:
- Crew (Boys & Girls)
- Cross Country (Boys & Girls)
- Field Hockey
- Soccer (Boys & Girls)
- Swim & Dive (Girls)
- Volleyball (Girls)
- Unified Basketball (Boys & Girls)
Important Information - Fall Sport Start Dates & Locations
- Crew - 8/30 UMASS Boathouse
- Cheerleading - 8/23 Lowell High School Abraham Gym/Riddick FIeld House
- Field Hockey - 8/23- Cawley Stadium/Martin Athletic Complex
- Varsity/JV Football - 8/20 - Cawley Stadium/Martin Athletic Complex
- Freshman Football - 8/20 Cawley Stadium/Martin Athletic Complex
- Golf - 8/23 Mount Pleasant Golf Club
- Soccer - 8/20 Cawley Stadium/Martin Athletic Complex
- Swim & Dive -8/30 TBD
- Volleyball 8/23 - Lowell High School Abraham Gym/Riddick FIeld House
If you have any questions regarding the sports season, please contact the Lowell High School Director of Athletics, Dave Lezenski, or the team's Head Coach.
FamilyID Support: Should you require assistance with this form, please call FamilyID's help desk at 1-781-205-2800 ext. 1 or contact via email at email@example.com.