1. Complete this online registration
2. Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) requires that prior to the first participation in interscholastic athletics, a student shall undergo a thorough medical examination and be approved for interscholastic athletic competition by a medical authority licensed to perform a physical examination. WIAA regulations state that those licensed to perform physical examinations include MD, Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP), Physician's Assistant (PA), and Naturopathic Physician. Physicals are good for 24 months ONLY if stated on the signed copy that the physician is signing off on a 24 month physical.
3. Purchase $25.00 ASB Card through your school (this is a one time purchase & is good for the entire school year)
4. Pay the user fee for the sport you are registering. For cut sports (volleyball/basketball), do not pay the fee until you make the selected team.
5. All athletes who wish to participate in after school athletics must be covered either by a Student Accident Insurance Program or a private insurance program.
6. Parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches. Students must meet WIAA requirements - Passing at least 5 out of 6 classes, or equivalent.
**As a member of the Greater St. Helens Middle School League, we commit to following the regulations of the WIAA; the handbook for which be found here. This includes eligibility requirements related to academics, the prioritization of school sports over outside sports/activities, and the number of practices required before participation in a game/match/meet.