Created to teach youth wrestlers the skills they need to succeed at every level of wrestling and in Life
Practice Time & Location
- Tuesday & Thursday (Starting November 5th)
- Lew-Port Community Resource Center Wrestling Room
- There is no Practice on days when school is Closed or Canceled
Optional Weekend Tournaments
Tournaments are encouraged, not required, please check with a coach before attending to be sure your wrestler is ready for competition.
Pushing a wrestler into a tournament before they are ready can discourage them from the sport of wrestling
Lew-Port Wrestling Club
· Educate our youth and community about the sport of amateur wrestling.
· Teach wrestling fundamentals that will instill self-discipline, dedication, sportsmanship and self-esteem.
· Strive to make the program enjoyable for wrestlers, parents and coaches
· Maintain a competitive philosophy of hard work that is required to compete in this historic sport