To officially register a child in Rockaway Borough Public Schools, a parent must submit the following. All residency documentation must be submitted with your registration forms, as we cannot process your forms without them.
• Copy of Child's birth certificate.
• Proof of residency: MUST provide (along with a photocopy) one document from Category A and two documents from Category B.
• The most recent real estate tax bill showing you as the taxpayer
• A signed lease or deed for your residence
• A closing statement for the purchase of residence
• A notarized affidavit from the owner of the residence and yourself stating that you reside at that residence on a full time basis.(forms available from school)
• Driver’s license or Non-driver Photo Identification Card from NJ Division of Motor Vehicles
• Gas, electric or water will dated within the past 3 months
• Home/apartment insurance certificate
• First class mail/letter from state or federal agency dated within the past 3 months
• Bank statement dated within the past 60 days.