Learning Prep School Summer Program (Extended Year Program referred to as EYP) is a 3-week program beginning Monday, July 12th and ending Friday, July 30th. The program will operate Monday through Friday, from 8am – 2pm. The program is designed to maintain progress and prevent substantial regression through educational and social opportunities. Modeled after Learning Prep School programming, it is open to students who are enrolled at Learning Prep School. The tuition is $3,300 for the full 3 weeks!
We are implementing an in person summer program with an option for students to be fully remote, this year.
Remote students will be grouped together, separate from the in person students.
In person students will be separated into a Middle school cohort and one or two High school cohorts. The academic staff will remain within these cohorts, however the Speech, OT and elective staff will teach all students and go between the cohorts.
We will continue to follow the state COVID safety protocols as outlined below in the COVID related health policy below and will include:
● mandatory mask wearing, with the exception of 2 mask breaks during break and lunch times
● frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing stations will be utilized
● disinfectant spray will be used in the classroom and during PE activities
● 6 feet physical distancing will be implemented in each classroom where possible with no less than 3 feet if needed
● students will not be allowed to share materials
● regular cleaning schedule by the maintenance staff
Parents will be able to choose the remote or in person program. This choice will need to be made before the program begins and will remain for the entirety of the program.