High School Room 305 Time: 6:30-9:00 p.m.
Tuition: FREE* 1 Thursday evening
Instructor: Michael Maybee Date: October 17
**Registration is required.
Course will provide an overview of the requirements to obtain a private pilot’s license. It will talk about different opportunities available in the Capital District, and their costs. It will cover the basic components of learning to fly:
· Airplane Instruments, Engines, and Systems
· Air Traffic Control and Airspace
· Federal Aviation Regulations
· Airplane Performance and Weight and Balance
· Aeromedical Factors &Aeronautical Decision Making
· Aviation Weather
· Cross-Country Flight Planning
The objective of this course is to provide enough basic information to help you determine if flying is right for you!
Instructor is a FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) with private pilot license, Instrument rating and commensal pilot