We are looking forward to helping prepare your student for an exciting educational experience.
To make our registration as accessible and safe as possible we are starting an online registration process.
If you are registering a Kindergarten student here is a link to our welcome brochure.
All our documents are online now as fillable PDFs. Here are the steps to register your new student:
Download the registration documents using the link below
Once you’ve downloaded the documents to your device fill them in, save them and then you can upload them to the sections below to complete your secure online registration. You’ll also need to do an electronic signature.
If you’re struggling with the technology, we’re here to help!
- you can still download the forms and print them, fill them out by hand, and bring them along with the documents below to register in person.
- OR you can call to arrange a time to pick up a hard copy of the registration materials by calling our registrar, Mary Ann Sullivan.
Supporting Documents Needed:
Before you begin, make sure you have the following documents scanned so you can upload them. or if you are unable to scan the documents, please complete the forms and contact our Registrar (info to right) to set up a time to bring the documents in and complete your registration.
- How to scan these documents using your phone
- Video: How to scan using your phone
- Video: Which Supporting Documents are Required for Registration?
Proof of Birth: You must provide a student’s birth certificate or other satisfactory evidence of age (ie record of baptism or passport).
Proof of Immunization (with official stamp or signature of health care provider)
Valid Driver’s License
Proof of Residency (need two proofs)
- If you own your home, you must provide a current tax bill or mortgage statement (your names and address must appear on the bill)
- If you rent your home, you must supply a copy of the signed lease agreement with the term listed. The lease should have the students' names on it too.
- If you rent without a lease, you must fill out the landlord affidavit, have it notarized, and submit additional proofs of physical address
- Plus a Utility Bill connected to the residence (cable, house phone, or propane bill, bank statements, etc.)
In all cases above, a post office box is not an acceptable address.
If you live with a district resident – and do not pay rent, you must complete an affidavit and have it notarized. The second is to be signed/notarized by the person you will be living with who must also provide proof of address (mortgage, deed, lease, and two additional proofs of address).
- Custody: please provide appropriate documentation.
- (If both parents are not in the household we need a copy of one of the following)
- Court Custody Papers
- Divorce Documents indicating Custody
- Notarized Affidavit (supplied by us)
- Foster children- please provide a 2999 Form