Kennedy Catholic High School is offering a series of Lancer Athletics sports camps for area youth. All camps will be led by Kennedy Catholic head coaches, staff members, and current student-athletes. Participants will have the opportunity to learn from award-winning high school coaches and be mentored by some of the best and brightest student-athletes at Kennedy Catholic High School. Camps are open for all skill and ability levels, with an emphasis on skill development and fun, friendly competitions.
Campers are expected to come daily ready to work hard and have fun. Campers should come with their own water bottle and large snack(s). Those participating in an outdoor camp should bring/apply their own sunscreen as needed. At the end of the week each participant will be given a Lancer Athletics t-shirt to commemorate their experience.
1. Click on the Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons.
2. If you do not have an account, sign up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner first and last names (parent/guardian), e-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service.
3. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
4. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
5. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
6. After registering for a camp(s), Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
7. Review your registration summary and proceed to the payment page to complete the registration process.