Welcome to the Berkeley County Schools family!
Sending your child to Kindergarten is an exciting milestone. We are thrilled to have you and your student join our school community, where parents want to send their children, students want to learn and teachers want to teach.
This year, Berkeley County Schools is bringing Kindergarten registration to our families, online. Beginning April 22, 2020, families with students reaching five (5) years of age on or before June 30, 2020 are invited to complete Kindergarten registration for the 2020 – 2021 school year.
To access the online registration program, Caregivers will need to create an account and then complete the registration form. To begin this process, please visit: berkeleycountyschools.org/kindergarten.
Once you’ve navigated to the link above on our website, you’ll see step-by-step instructions to guide you through the quick and easy account creation and registration form.
I also invite you to visit us online at berkeleycountyschools.org, Like Us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram for an inside look at current information and activities from our schools.
Great things are happening at Berkeley County Schools! We encourage you to get involved by joining the PTA, volunteering at school functions, and taking an active role in your child’s education. You are your child's first and foremost teacher. Spend time with your child every day -- the elementary years go quickly, but they are among the most important and fundamental years of your child’s life.
Please don’t hesitate to let us know if we can be of any assistance. We are here to help you and, most importantly, to help your child have an amazing first experience with school. We look forward to our partnership with you in support of the education of your student.
Dr. Patrick K. Murphy
Berkeley County Schools
Please note, in order to complete this registration in full, you will need the following items*:
- Your student's school is determined by where your student resides. Please click Find My School, type in your street address, and select the pull down menu to select "grade" level.
- Proof of Residency in Berkeley County, WV (utility bill, mortgage, rent bill, etc.)
- Student's immunization record (please click to obtain WV Immunization Requirements)
- Copy of Student's Birth Certificate
- Copy of Student's Social Security Card
- Request of Student Records (please click to obtain form)
- West Virginia Code §18-5-15f (please click to obtain form)
- Name, address, phone, and fax of student's previous school (if applicable)