KMS is pleased to offer the following Spring Sports:
Lacrosse (Boys)- Club
Lacrosse (GIrls)- Club
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
1. Student will have passed a physical examination within one year of the official start of the season.
2. A medical history and physical form, signed by family doctor, must be submitted to the school athletic department/nurse.
3. A notarized RIPCOA Interscholastic League assumption of risk form must be submitted to the athletic department if such form is not already on file. Only one Assumption of Risk form is necessary throughout athlete's three-year middle school career.
4. If a student does not have private insurance they must buy student accident insurance. School Time Accident Insurance can be purchased for $20 and covers your student for the entire school year during school hours and school sponsored activities only. You also have the option of purchasing 24 hour coverage for $75.
www.mthopehuskies.com under registration, forms and info tab
5. Please be sure to add emergency contacts that can be contacted if we can not get in touch with the parents/guardians.
6. Have a USLacrosseID
KMS Lacrosse is a club sport so they require a US Lacrosse Membership, this covers insurance for the sport.
* PLEASE NOTE: This registration form must be completed by a parent or guardian.