Welcome to the 2019 Kansas Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association Conference and Annual Meeting
This year's conference will return to Manhattan at the Four Points by Sheraton (530 Richards Dr, Manhattan, KS 66502 US)
The conference will begin on Saturday, March 30th and conclude on Monday, April 1st.
This is the 50th Anniversary of the KIAAA Conference, and we are excited to have the opportunity to share and reminisce with you, the veterans of the organization.
There are multiple opportunities for retired/past ADs to participate in this year's conference. Some of those events include:
Jostens President's Receptions
FCA Breakfast featuring KIAAA Past President Marvin Kohlemeir.
KIAAA Golf Tournament
Retire AD Social
Conference Social - Current and Past ADs Story Share (featured conference event)
For a complete AGENDA, click HERE.
As you register, choose that events that you would like to participate in. Some of those events have a fees (depending on food involved) and some are free. Total cost will be assessed based on the activities chosen.
IMPORTANT HOTEL INFORMATION: Please CLICK HERE to visit the hotel reservation desk to make appropriate reservations for your party. Be sure to identify that you are with the KIAAA to receive a discount!
- Room Reservations can be made by contacting the Manhattan Four Points by Sheraton.
- Telephone is 888-627-8649, block of rooms for the KIAAA has been created for March 30th-April 1st
- The special KIAAA room rate will be available until March 18th or until the rooms run out, whichever comes first.
- Make your rooms reservations as early as possible.
- The KIAAA rate $105 + tax.