This year, we'll be using Khan Academy in class to personalize learning for all students.
Khan Academy is a free online resource that allows students to learn anytime, anywhere, with their skills by doing practice problems and tutorials. As students learn, their activity feeds into reports that show important information such as strengths and weaknesses in a particular concept. By using Kkan Academy, I'll be able to provide a more personalized learning experience for your child.
If you'd like, you can set up a parent/guardian account and follow along your child's progress in 5 quick steps:
1. Log-in to Khan Academy with your child using the account information given in class.
2. Click on their Username - Settings in the upper right corner.
3. Enter your email address in the "Parent Email" Field
4. Check your inbox for an email from Khan Academy
5. Follow the sign-in or log-in prompts to get started.
As a parent, you'll be able to see what your child is working on. You will also have the ability to edit your child's username and password.