Welcome to the Summer Mailing Forms process for Katonah Elementary School.
Please carefully review the information below and complete the forms by Wednesday, July 28th.
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your summer mailing forms, for which the noted "PARTICIPANT" is your student:
- Your child’s plan for an Unscheduled Early Closing. (Please note that the option of dismissing your child to CCC is no longer available);
- Your child's primary care physician and dentist information;
- A list of your child’s specific medical issues, allergies and medications, if any;
- The date of your child’s last physical exam (within the last twelve months) and a copy in PDF format to upload. (Physicals are now required for grades K, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 and all new entrants). If your child was in one of the required grades last year, it is not necessary to upload the same document again this year.
For detailed step-by-step directions, please see the Quick Links section on the school website: kes.klschools.org.
For those Katonah-Lewisboro School District summer mailing forms that involve a parent preference, you will be prompted for your preferences within the PARTICIPANT section. You will then be asked to sign off on those preferences in the AGREEMENTS section.
Please Note: If your child's signed RUP is not received by the time that 2021-22 schedules are released, he/she will not have access to network resources (personal H:\drive, eChalk, email, etc.) when school resumes in the fall.
Demographic and Household updates: Please provide updates to your student's address, demographic and family information using the Infinite Campus Campus Parent system. The information that you provide to Family ID is not automatically fed to the student system or the Connect-Ed calling system and is not maintained by district personnel. All updates to information must be done by the parent/guardian.
Health Office updates: Please see the Agreements section for important updated information from the Health Office. Only the NYS School Health Examination Form or an electronic health record equivalent can be accepted for physicals conducted on or after January 31, 2021. The NY State School Health Examination Form is here: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sss/documents/health-exam-form.pdf
New Medication Form: If your student will be administered medication during the school day, please download and have your physician complete the Medication Form located in the Policies section below.
New Digital Equity questions: To best serve students, families, and educators districts are being asked to collect information from families regarding digital equity in New York State. For more information on the purpose of this data collection, please go to: NYSED Digital Equity Survey.
Data Privacy and NY State Education Law 2-d: Please see the Agreements section to review the following KLSD documents:
- Policy 5500 - Student Records
- Parents' Bill of Rights for Data Privacy and Security
- Link to Third-Party Contracts and Supplemental Information
If you would prefer not to participate in Family ID, please download the forms from the Quick Links section on the school website: kes.klschools.org. Once completed, the forms can be scanned and emailed to the klschools email address located in the Contact Us tab, or the hard copies can be mailed.
- If you need assistance with the software, please contact FamilyID at email@example.com or 1-781-205-2800 x1.Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- If you have school-related questions, please contact the Main Office of your child's 2021-22 school.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have access to online resources, and would like to schedule a visit to the district so that resources can be provided, or if you would prefer to continue to submit paper forms.