KALC Cheer Championship Fan Bus Permission Slip
KALC Cheer & Dance will be competing in the MCSAO Cheer and Dance Championship. A fan bus will be supplied. If you would like to attend, please read the information below, and have a parent sign permission.
Rules for Attending
- The bus can only hold 44 students; getting on the bus is on a first-come-first-served basis (whomever fills out the first 44 slips)
- The bus will be leaving from KALC (20 Wheeler St)
- Health forms need to be turned into the Nurses in order to go.
- If you sign up & do not show, you will receive auto detention the next day.
About the Event
- When: Thursday 3/4/2020
- Where: Excel High School in East Boston (401 Bremen Street, East Boston, MA 02128)
- Bus Departure: Be outside KALC at 3:45 PM. The bus will depart KALC at 4:15pm
- Time of Event: Competition begins at 5:30
- Cost: Students must bring $3 in CASH as well as their student ID – not just a lanyard - for entrance ($5 in cash if you don’t have your ID)
- Students will be returned to KALC after competition (Time TBD); students are responsible for their own rides home.