Welcome to FamilyId and the Cohoes CSD Registration for Winter 2019 JV/Varsity Sports. Any student in grades 7-12 interested in participating in a winter sport must receive clearance from the nurse PRIOR to tryouts. All forms can now be completed here on FamilyID to make it easier and more efficient for all involved. Please select a sport and complete all participant information as well as signing all agreements. If your child has an up to date physical on file in our nurses office they are all set to participate after completing the information below. If they do not have an up to date physical on file then you will need to do one of the following:
- Parents may send in a copy of a physical from the pediatrician that is within the past 12 months or upload it below, or
- For students that do not have a current physical, parents may schedule a physical with their pediatrician and send it in to the nurse or upload it below, or
- For students that do not have a current physical, parents may have their child receive a physical here at Cohoes High School on the following days:
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019
- Location- Cohoes High School Nurses Office
- Note: Sign up with the school nurse. Please note the above dates will be the ONLY DAYS students will be able to receive a physical free of charge from our school physician prior to the start of the season. Parents need not attend this appointment but should have their child’s information filled out bellow.
7th or 8th students who wish to play at the high school level must be recommended by a Varsity Coach of the sport in order to begin the Advanced Placement Process.
If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Director, Jeff Huneau, at 518-237-9100, ext 1405.