- All athletic PIAA-mandated physicals will be completed through FamilyID.
- All 2020-2021 athletic physicals MUST BE COMPLETED AND SIGNED by the doctor on or after June 1, 2020. Sections 1-5 can be completed on or after June 1, 2020.
- DO NOT TURN IN PAPER PHYSICAL FORMS TO THE SCHOOL OR COACHES.
- Complete the required information through FamilyID.
- Section 6 of the PIAA CIPPE form will be in print version and is to be taken to the physician for completion.
- Section 6 of the PIAA CIPPE form must be uploaded into your FamilyID account.
- You can download/print Section 6 to take to the physical examination by clicking here: PIAA CIPPE SECTION 6 Form (Medical Examination) to download and print
- Please complete your entire registration in FamilyID (including uploading PIAA Section 6) by August 1, 2020.
- Late registrations will not be guaranteed the opportunity to participate on the first day of practice. You can always check the status of an athlete's Athletic Participation Clearance Status by logging into your FamilyID account and selecting "VIEW OR EDIT MY REGISTRATIONS." Select the "SUMMARY" tab at the end of the current registrations.