Welcome to the Summer Mailing Forms process for John Jay High School.
Please carefully review the information below and complete the forms by Monday, July 22nd.
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your summer mailing forms, for which the noted "PARTICIPANT" is your student:
- Your child’s plan for an Unscheduled Early Closing;
- Your child's primary care physician and dentist information;
- A list of your child’s specific medical issues, allergies and medications, if any;
- The date of your child’s last physical exam and a copy in PDF format to upload. (Physicals are now required for grades K, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 and all new entrants). If your child was in one of the required grades last year, it is not necessary to upload the same document again this year.
For detailed step-by-step directions, please see the Quick Links section on the school website: jjhs.klschools.org.
For those Katonah-Lewisboro School District summer mailing forms that involve a parent preference, you will be prompted for your preferences within the PARTICIPANT section. You will then be asked to sign off on those preferences in the AGREEMENTS section.
Please Note: If your child's signed RUP is not received by the time that 2020-21 schedules are released, he/she will not have access to network resources (personal H:\drive, eChalk, email, etc.) when school resumes in the fall.
New this year: Please provide updates to your student's address, demographic and family information using the Infinite Campus Campus Parent system. Campus Parent information is automatically fed to the student system and updated in the Connect-Ed calling system. The information that you provide to Family ID is not automatically fed to the student system or the Connect-Ed calling system and is not maintained by school district personnel. All updates to information must be done by the parent/guardian.
Data Privacy and NY State Education Law 2-d update: Please see the Agreements section to review the following new/updated KLSD documents:
- Policy 5500 - Student Records
- Parents' Bill of Rights for Data Privacy and Security
- Link to Third-Party Contracts and Supplemental Information
Health Office update: Please see the Agreements section for important updated information from the Health Office.
If you would prefer not to participate in Family ID, please download the forms from the Quick Links section on the school website: jjhs.klschools.org. Once completed, the forms can be scanned and emailed to the klschools email address located in the Contact Us tab, or the hard copies can be mailed.
- If you need assistance with the software, please contact FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-781-205-2800 x1.Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- If you have school-related questions, please contact the Main Office of your child's 2020-21 school.
- Please send an email to email@example.com if you do not have access to online resources, and would like to schedule a visit to the district so that resources can be provided, or if you would prefer to continue to submit paper forms.