There are 3 steps to registering your athlete for participation. Every athlete must register, provide IHSAA Physical Form and Insurance payment before they may participate.
Participation is defined as: conditioning, open gym, try-outs, practicing and competition.
- IHSAA PHYSICAL FORM must be completed on/after April 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 School year and turned in to our Athletic office PRIOR to participating.
- REGISTER by clicking the green button (below).
- $20.00 insurance payment can be made on FamilyId or in the athletic office; coaches CANNOT accept insurance payment.
*** A PLAYER MAY NOT ATTEND ANY OPEN GYM OR PRACTICE UNTIL:
1. IHSAA Physical Form is on file
2. $20.00 insurance fee has been paid
Should assistance be needed please feel free to contact Family ID at (781) 205-2800 Extension 1 or email at support@FamilyID.com