Welcome! THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2021-2022 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the Smoky Mountain Middle School District Athletic Department before beginning:
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Student athletes trying out for district and/or school based teams, register here.
- Completion of this form, as well as, a valid physical will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional, are valid for 395 days, and submitted to your school's Athletic Director.
- In order to try out for a sport, a student-athlete must have a current physical that will not expire until after the state championship of that sport.
- Please contact FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration, or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Jeremy Cauley.