Important information for Fall 2020 Sports
Registration is now open in Family ID, however we will not be accepting any sport physical forms at this time. If you schedule a sports physical with your physician, please hold on to the forms until we communicate information on how we will be collecting these.
This is the online registration form for J.P. Case Middle School Spring Athletics Program. Registration for all sports shall be completed online and submitted to the school before the registration deadline.
Requirements for Participation in School Athletics
A student-athlete would be eligible for participation in athletics ONLY IF they meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Parent/Guardian and student-athlete must complete the FamilyID registration form and submit to J.P. Case Athletics by the registration deadline.
- Has a visual acuity of 20/40 or better in both eyes corrected or uncorrected.
- The Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form (this document) must be printed and submitted to the school after it is completed by a health care provider who:
- is a licensed physician, advanced practice nurse or physician assistant; and
- completed the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module
Because the Preparticipation Physical Evaluation requires the signature of your child's health care provider, and a second signature from our schools medical inspector you must print these page and submit them to the school to the attention of Carissa Macay, Athletic Trainer.
For Physicians: The NJ State Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module can be accessed by clicking here.
Per the State of New Jersey and the Scholastic Student-Athlete Safety Act
With the passage of the Scholastic Student-Athlete Safety Act, New Jersey has set the standard by requiring that thorough evaluation be conducted for the silent cardiac abnormalities that may lead to the sudden death of a student-athlete. The above requirements are mandated by the state of New Jersey without exception to participate in athletics for the 2019-2020 school year.