Welcome! We're still hopeful to offer summer camp, but we're still waiting to see what God has in store for us. Nothing is guaranteed. For now, please use this quick form to simply indicate which week(s) you think your child will attend Sunny Days. This costs nothing, and there is no penalty if plans change.
Those who respond will receive additional information to register if/when camp is certain. Over the next two weeks, these responses will let us know if the desire is out there to have a camp.
What camp might look like:
- social distancing (classroom, lunch, playground)
- staff, children wear masks as much as possible
- temperature checks at entrance and end of day
- increased cleaning, disinfecting
- possible travel/bus trips, depending on feasibility
Sunny Days is a ministry of Fellowship Church and is located on the campus of SMCA.
Dates: June 15 - August 7 (August 14 for Grades 1 - MS).
Time: Day camp activities (8:00 am – 3:30 pm); Before/After Care, 6 am - 6 pm.
Ages: Pre-K (entering K3-K5, potty trained); Elementary (entering 1st – 5th grades); and Middle School (entering 6th - 8th grades)
Programming is age appropriate. The Pre-K have weekly field trips, crafts, Bible time, playground, water days, and nap/quiet time. Elementary activities include on-site shows, various trips, beach/pool, outside/gym, crafts, games, and Bible. Middle Schoolers have more privileges, trips, Bible studies, and some favorite things they like.
All camp staff are fingerprinted and background checked. The camp does not have a full-time nurse, but almost all staff are First Aid/CPR certified. Plus, staff will be on heightened alert for any symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Activities, dates, times, costs and group sizes are subject to change, due to requirements by the government. Regardless, our aim is to never have a dull moment. For those who are familiar to Sunny Days, you know that we don't waste any time, and our hope is the Lord will instruct us, protect us and deliver a rewarding time between school years.