Please register here for use of the Indoor Track at Cohoes High School for the 2019-2020 school year. The Indoor Track will be open weekdays from November 4th 2019- April 9th 2020; 6:40-7:40 am; 7-9 pm to Cohoes Residents Only. In addition to your registration here, you must pay a one time fee of $10 to be issued an ID Badge prior to using the track. Please contact Jeff Huneau (firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-237-9100 ext.1405) to arrange for an ID Badge. This ID Badge must be worn at all times. Failure to wear the ID Badge could lead to Indoor Track access being revoked.
Once the registration is complete and ID badge has been received an approval on Family ID will allow community members to use the indoor track.
Rules and Regulations
- Use of walking track is at your own risk.
- All track users must have an ID Badge prior to using the track.
- The walking track at Cohoes High School is Cohoes Residents Only.
- Ages 18 and Older Only.
- ID Badges must be worn and visible at all times. If an ID badge is lost, another one must be purchased for $10.
- Please be aware the track may be closed without notice. When school is not in session, the track will not be open. Also, the track is not open during sporting events.
- Parking is permitted in visitor or student parking areas.
- Enter and exit through the high school main entrance ONLY.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please use cell phones courteously.
- Appropriate shirts and sneakers/walking shoes are required. No cleats, sneaker skates. roller blades, etc are allowed.
- Access to other parts of the building is not permitted.
- Access may be revoked if guidelines are not followed.
- The district is not responsible for anything lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Drinks (other than spill-proof bottled water) are not allowed on the track. Food is not allowed on the track.