CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to the Blackstone Valley Tech class of 2024!
Please complete all sections of this online registration form by April 17th, 2020. If registration along with required paperwork is not received by April 17th, it will be determined that your student is no longer interested in attending BVT and the seat will be offered to the next person on the wait list.
Because there are many anxious students on the wait list, please contact the Admissions line at 508-529-7758 x5111 should you decide not to attend BVT.
DEADLINE FOR 2ND ROUND OF ACCEPTANCES: MAY 10TH 2020.
Mandatory Freshman Placement Testing:
To ensure proper placement, BVT evaluates all incoming freshmen utilizing standardized assessments to determine the appropriate courses and levels where they will not only be challenged but also successful in attaining their personal goals. This testing was original schedule for April 4th but given the current shutdown of education facilities, we will be postponing this test to a future date which is currently unknown. We will be monitoring the closure status and announce dates as soon as we are cleared to do so. We anticipate offering a selection of dates allowing you to pick the date that works best for you and your family. Please recognize that your child will need to complete this mandatory placement test prior to the first day of school.
- NO Calculators Allowed
- Do you need special accommodations? Call 508-529-7758 x 3017.
- Do you need large print? Call 508-529-7758 x3020.
- Bring a drink or snack (NO nut products please)
- Bring a book/magazine to read if you finish early
Parent Orientation (TBD): At least one parent/guardian should attend the Parent Orientation portion of the day.
- Parent Orientation Highlights:
- BVT School Culture & Student Life
- Academic Course Selection & Vocational/Technical Expectations
- Successful Transitioning to a Vocational/Technical High School
- Student Support Services will be available including Counselors, School Nurses & School Based Health Center
- Transportation, School Lunch, Attendance & Discipline Expectations
- Question & Answer Session
- Bus Route Schedules
- Student Handbook
- School Year Calendar
- School Based Health Center
- School Lunch Program, Free/Reduced Meals, Nutrikids (payment system)
- Other School Fee Payments
IMPORTANT PHONE EXTENSIONS:
- Special Education Services x3017
- 504 Services x3013
- Nurses' Office x3005/x3006
- ELL/ESL x3011
- Athletics/Student Activities x3141
Spanish: Se necesitar de ayuda en espanol, por favor llame al escritorio de orientacion al telefone 508-529-7758.
Portuguese: Se voce precisar de ajuda em portugues, por favor contactar o escritorio de orientacao no telephone 508-529-7758.