CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to the Blackstone Valley Tech class of 2022!
Please complete all sections of this online acceptance form by April 27th, 2018. If acceptance along with required paperwork is not received by April 27th, it will be determined that your student is no longer interested in attending BVT and the seat will be offered to the next person on the wait list.
Because there are many anxious students on the wait list, please contact the Admissions line at 508-529-7758 x5111 should you decide not to attend BVT.
>>>Round 2 Acceptances: Deadline for online acceptance & submitting required paperwork -- May 25th, 2018
MARK YOUR CALENDARS:
Saturday, April 7, 2018 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m: Mandatory Freshman Placement Testing & Parent Orientation
>>>>Round 2 Acceptances: Mandatory Freshman Placement Testing -- Monday, May 21st, 2018
Mandatory Freshman Placement Testing: To ensure proper placement, BVT evaluates all incoming freshman utilizing standardized assessments to determine the appropriate courses and levels where they will not only be challenged but also successful in attaining their personal goals.
- NO Calculators Allowed
- Do you need special accommodations? Call 508-529-7758 x 3017.
- Do you need large print? Call 508-529-7758 x3020.
- Bring a drink or snack (NO nut products please)
- Bring a book/magazine to read if you finish early
Parent Orientation: At least one parent/guardian should attend the Parent Orientation portion of the day. After April 27th, all orientation presentations are posted on BVT Admissions webpage for your review.
- Parent Orientation Highlights:
- BVT School Culture & Student Life
- Academic Course Selection & Vocational/Technical Expectations
- Successful Transitioning to a Vocational/Technical High School
- Student Support Services will be available including Counselors, School Nurses & School Based Health Center
- Transportation, School Lunch, Attendance & Discipline Expectations
- Question & Answer Session
- Bus Route Schedules
- Student Handbook
- School Year Calendar
- School Based Health Center
- School Lunch Program, Free/Reduced Meals, Nutrikids (payment system)
- Other School Fee Payments
IMPORTANT PHONE EXTENSIONS:
- Special Education Services x3017
- 504 Services x3011
- Nurses' Office x3005/x3006
- ELL/ESL x3117
- Athletics/Student Activities x3141
Spanish: Se necesitar de ayuda en espanol, por favor llame al escritorio de orientacion al telefone 508-529-7758.
Portuguese: Se voce precisar de ajuda em portugues, por favor contactar o escritorio de orientacao no telephone 508-529-7758.