Welcome to the Holy Names Academy Morning Shuttle for the 2020-2021 school year.
Beginning August 26, 2020 (the first day of classes), HNA will once again offer morning shuttles serving five regions of Seattle and beyond.
Each route will have capacity for 14 students. We will accept registrations for each route on a first-come, first-served basis, through May 22, 2020. If your route is full, please complete the waitlist option. We may add more buses to a route if there is enough interest.
The morning shuttle is a safe and environmentally friendly way to get to school each morning. We hope you will join us!
See below for all the route information and associated fine print.
- All HNA Morning Shuttle riders are required to wear seatbelts.
- The shuttles will run each morning - including late-starts, half-days, and testing days - at their normally scheduled times. Morning pick-up times vary for each route and pick-up location.
- The HNA Morning Shuttle will not run in the event of inclement weather that affects the school day schedule.
- Routes, Pick-Up Locations, and Times are subject to change*.
A $100 non-refundable deposit** is due at the time of registration. The remaining balance will be divided equally and due by the first of the month during the months of August through March. **Deposit will be refunded if pick-up location is canceled.
- Non-refundable $100 deposit.
- $710 remaining balance (West, South, Northwest, and North routes) or $775 remaining balance (Eastside route) can be paid over eight monthly installments (billed via PayPal) or paid in full at any time.
- Financial Aid is available for those that qualify. All registrants must pay the $100 non-refundable deposit. You will be contacted separately regarding your specific remaining balance, after financial aid is considered.
*We have added a few new stops this year. As a result, the stops/times below are proposed (and in some instances, still to-be-determined) and subject to change as we work out the timing over the summer. The goal is for all shuttles to arrive on campus by 7:40am, at the latest.