- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure that the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
COVID-19 UPDATE FROM NCHSAA REGARDING PRE-PARTICIPATION FORM (PHYSICAL)
DATE OF CURRENT PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT FOR 2021-2022 Prior to 03/01/2019
Need valid, up-to-date physical prior to participating On or after 03/01/2019
Granted a temporary extension to participate through the end of 2020-2021 academic year On or after 05/02/2020 Will participate based on the current policy on "being valid for 395 days."
THE PRE PARTICIPATION FORM (PHYSICAL) IS STILL A HARD COPY FORM. ALL STUDENT-ATHLETES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A CURRENT PHYSICAL AND THE FORM MUST BE TURNED IN TO THE COACH/ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT BEFORE ANY ATHLETIC ACTIVITY TAKES PLACE.
- Completion of the online form, as well as a signed and completed physical form, will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the athletic department.
- If valid, physicals are kept of file and do not need to be resubmitted when completing a new registration.
- Parents and students are responsible for keeping medical history current on Family ID. Failure to do so could result in non-participation or dismissal.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility or the registration process, please contact the Athletic Director.
- Please contact FamilyID Support at 888 800 5583 ext 1, and support@familyID.com, for any help or questions regarding registrations