Thanks for your interest in athletics at Highland! Registration for the 2020/2021 school year will begin on May 18th, 2020.
If you are NOT attending Highland Middle School and are planning on participating in athletics at Highland, please contact the athletic director for prior approval (email@example.com).
Listed Below Are The Requirements That Must Be Met In Order To Be Eligible To Compete In Athletics At Highland Middle School:
1. Athletic/Activity Emergency Form
2. Extra-Curricular Insurance Coverage Verification - (If you are purchasing student insurance, the form and payment must be turned into the business office.) IF YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE CHANGES AT ANY POINT DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR, PLEASE LET US KNOW IMMEDIATELY.
3. Physical Form - Physicals are good for two (2) years. We have all the physicals from last year on file. If you are unable to upload the physical form, please turn in a hard copy to the Highland office (Mrs. Ortega). Physicals DO NOT carry over to the high school.
*If your child has a health condition that requires medication at school (inhaler, Epi Pen, etc.), a health care plan is required for the current school year.
4. Fees - The ASB Fee is $15 and the Athletic fee is $35. These are both "one time" fees for the year.
5. Athletic Code (signature)
6. Concussion Information (signature)
7. Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information (signature)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.
Keith Ward (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you would like to be included on a Highland Middle School Football e-mail list please send an e-mail to email@example.com . You will be provided with weekly updates and other information pertinent to the season.