Once your FamilyID account is active, you can register your student athlete to complete the clearance process.
- Fill out all fields on the registration form. Those marked with a red* are required to have an answer.
- If this is your first physical of the year, you will need to turn in a doctor completed Section 6 of PIAA phyiscal form to the athletic trainers. If you already had a physical, but had to see a doctor for another injury, you will need to turn in a completed Section 8 Doctor Recertification Form to the athletic trainers. The PIAA Section 6 and Section 8 Doctor Recertification Form can be found under "Forms/Info" at ojrwildcats.org.
- Work down the rest of the registration form and click Continue when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- The Athletic Department will be checking the Family ID platform leading up to the start date and approving athletes during this time. An athlete will be approved when the registration is complete and we have the Section 6 Physical (or section 8 if needed). If you turned your physical in for fall or winter sports, we will have that on file so you don't need to turn this in again.
Information about your Doctor’s PIAA Physical Section 6 Form:
- Every athlete will still be required to have a doctor’s physical, which needs to take place AFTERJune 1, 2019. Physicals dated before June 1, 2019 will not be valid.
- The doctor performing your physical will need to fill out Section 6 of the PIAA physical paperwork. You will need to print that form and bring it to the doctor on the date of your physical so that he/she can sign it once the physical is complete. Once complete and signed, this is what you will turn in to the athletic trainers at the high school cafe during lunches on 2/25, 2/26 and 2/27.
- Important: Only the official PIAA Section 6 form will be accepted for registration, no other physical form will be accepted or approved.
- There will be an additional tabs to upload any other document that may be needed (I.e care forms for asthma, diabetes, conditions).