REGISTRATION FOR SPRING SPORTS will open February 15 Registration will close the first date to tryout/practice.
There is a preseason meeting for ALL student-athletes, coaches, and parents on Tuesday March 13 beginning in the auditorium at 6:00 pm. We will also do ImPact testing at this meeting for those who need their baseline test.
Spring Sports will begin on Monday March 19 with the exception of Unified Track which will begin on April 2.
- Outdoor Track
- Unified Track
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
- The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & Coaches.
- The parents/guardians and student athletes must read and agree to the Student Athlete Parent Handbook on the registration page.
- All students must have a copy of a valid physical on file in the athletic office. Students who have participated in a sport at their current school are in good standing. All incoming students and those students who have not participated in athletics prior to this upcoming season must submit to the athletic office a copy of a physical that is dated on or after July 1, 2016 (more than 1 year ago). It is recommended students submit recent physicals when they receive them.
- All students must be academically eligible. Nashua School District policy is that a student must have earned a C- overall average and have no more than one non-passing grade in the previous marking period. For winter sports, first quarter grades and progress grades will be used to determine initial eligibility and second quarter/semester 1 grades will determine whether a student may complete the winterseason.
- All freshmen, juniors, transfer students, and students new to high school athletics MUST take the Impact test PRIOR to participating in school athletics. This is a cognitive baseline test that will aid our medical staff in the event of a concussion. (Non-contact sports are excluded).
- All student athletes must submit payment of the athletic user fee. This fee can be paid online (with a 3.5% fee) or by check or cash to the Athletic Office at the student-athlete's school.