The mission of the Connecticut Technical High School System is to provide a world-class, unique and rigorous learning environment for high school students and adult learners that:
- Ensures both student academic success and career technical education mastery, as well as promotes enthusiasm for lifelong learning.
- Prepares students for post-secondary education, including apprenticeships and immediate productive employment.
- Engages regional, state, national and international employers and industries in a vibrant collaboration to respond to current, emerging and changing global workforce needs and expectations.
- Pursues and participates in global partnerships that provide CTHSS students with international exposure and experience.
Electronic signatures are considered legally binding and must be completed by a parent/guardian over the age of 18.
Please find information here Power School Help to help you access Power School to monitor your child's grades.
* If you have any questions or problems registering on Family ID please contact Family ID Support at (781) 205-2800 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. They are available seven days a week.