- Please note that all students must turn in a copy of their most recent sports clearance / physical form to the athletics office prior to the first day of practice. Physicals are good for 2 calendar years from the date of physical exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in. Forms can be faxed to Danni LaFlamme, ATC Fax: 802-882-1198.
- The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department.
- Parent/guardian and the student-athlete may complete an online concussion course. The free course can be found at: http://nfhslearn.com/courses/3...
- ***MIDDLE SCHOOL SOCCER PLAYERS will need to register on the CBMS website*** Click here for middle school soccer registration
Follow the events calendar at harwood.tandem.co or by clicking this link: Harwood Events Calendar
- June 1, 2018 - Fall Sports Registration opens
- August 10, 2018 - Fall Sports Registration deadline
- August 15, 2018 - Fall Sports pre-season meeting - 5:00 pm in the Harwood Union High School Auditorium
- August 16, 2018 - High School sports begin ** Please note that some coaches may elect to start later.
- August 27, 2018 - Middle School sports earliest date to play.