*Please be mindful of changes that may be forthcoming due to COVID19. We will update all families according to these updates as they are released.*
This is the online Athletic Registration form for Hanover Park High School. Registration for Fall Sports shall be completed online and (PHYSICAL FORMS) submitted to the school before the registration deadline of AUGUST 1, 2020.
All students who participate in the athletic program are required to obtain a physical examination as per Hanover Park Regional District Policy. A new physical is required every 365 days. Students MUST obtain the physical examination from their private physician OR school doctor (on designated days).
Requirements for Participation in Hanover Park Regional High School District Athletics:
A student-athlete would be eligible for participation in athletics ONLY IF they meet ALL of the following criteria:
1. Parent/Guardian and student-athlete must complete the FamilyID registration by AUGUST 1, 2020.
2. Complete the entire Pre-Participation Packet and Health History Update. This is a total of 5 pages. Then submit it to the Health Office. (IF PHYSICAL IS NOT VALID)
A VALID PHYSICAL IS ONE THAT HAS BEEN PERFORMED BY A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL WITHIN 365 DAYS AND HAS BEEN CLEARED BY SCHOOL PHYSICIAN - SEE LINK IN LETTER "A" BELOW.
A. Print a copy of the Pre-Participation Packet by clicking of the following link: Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Packet
B. Pages 1-2 of the Pre-Participation Packet, which includes the History Form and the Athlete With Special Needs Supplemental History Form, are filled out and and signed by the parent and athlete.
C. Pages 3-4 of the Pre-Participation Packet, which includes the Physical Exam Form and the Clearance Form, must be completed by a health care provider who:
- Is a licensed physician, advanced practice nurse or physician assistant; and
- Completed the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module
** Because the Physical Exam Form and the Clearance Form require the signature of a health care provider, you must print these pages and submit them to the Health Office at Hanover Park High School. Incomplete forms will not be processed (processing time takes 2-3 business days- NO exceptions).
3. If you have been diagnosed with asthma, print a copy of the Asthma Action Plan and return to the Health Office.
4. If you are required to carry an Epi Pen, print a copy of the Epi Pen Form and return to the Health Office.