Welcome to Guilford High School Athletics Registration. We are excited to offer the ease of online registration. Please review and follow the information below to complete your registration:
• Submission of this form must be received and completed before the student-athlete may participate in any school team-organized practice, scrimmage, or regularly scheduled game contest. All forms are located on this page.
• If you already have a Family ID account, be sure to click PARTICIPANT NAME option to avoid creating a duplicate account.
• If a student switches a sport, contact the Athletic Office and they will make the change.*DO NOT RE-REGISTER*
• All student-athletes must have a current baseline ImPACT test (within the previous two years) on file prior to the first day of practice. Our Athletic Trainer will be ImPACT testing on March 3rd, 4th and 5th after school. Contact Mrs. Scranton in the athletic office to schedule a baseline test. Additional dates may be offered.
• In addition to completing this form, an updated health assessment record must be on file with the school nurse. The physical exam form is valid for 13 months from the date of exam and must be completed and signed by a physician. You can upload your current form in this registration process.
• Students will not be cleared to participate until all of the forms are completed on line and clearance has been approved by the school nurse and athletic director.
• Start date for all CIAC sports is: Saturday, March 21, 2020
• Start date for Co-ed crew is: TBA
Please contact the Athletic Office at 203-453-2741 ext #4103 or #4104 with any questions.