Welcome to Guilford High School Athletics Registration. We are excited to offer the ease of online registration. Please review and follow the information below to complete your registration:
• Submission of this form must be completed and received before the student-athlete may participate in any school team-organized practice, scrimmage, or regularly scheduled game contest. All forms are located on this page.
• If you already have a Family ID account, be sure to click PARTICIPANT NAME option to avoid creating a duplicate account.
• If a student switches a sport, contact the Athletic Office and they will make the change.*DO NOT RE-REGISTER*
• All student-athletes must have a current baseline ImPACT test (within the previous two years) on file prior to the first day of practice. At this current time we do not know how we will proceed with ImPACT testing. We are waiting for guidelines from the Governor's office and hopefully we can begin testing in late August. We will update FamilyID and our GHS Athletic website when we have more information.
• In addition to completing this form, an updated health assessment record must be on file with the school nurse. All pages must be completed and signed by a physician. You can upload your current form in this registration process. NOTE: The medical standard for receiving a physical is 13 months. When possible, student-athletes should update their physical within that 13 month time frame. However, given the stress on pediatrician’s schedules, we understand that it may be difficult to get a physical within that 13 month time frame. Therefore, the valid date of physicals has been temporarily extended to 15 months.
• Students will not be cleared to participate until all of the forms are completed on line and clearance has been approved by the school nurse and athletic director.
Start dates for sports are:
- Football: Monday, August 17, 2020
- All other fall sports: Thursday, August 27, 2020
Please contact the Athletic Office at 203-453-2741 ext #4103 or #4104 with any questions.