You must have a Family ID account set up in order to access registration. See below for account activation.
Please Note: Online summer school is a rigorous academic experience. Although you
will have contact with highly qualified teachers, you will not have daily support. To be successful with these online courses, you must be committed to the course work as there will be daily assignments and assessments you are expected to complete. If you get into the course and realize it is much more than
you anticipated, you will have until the end of the third week (July 3) to drop the course without penalty.
Please note the following for GPHS Online Summer School.
- Student must have internet access and a home computer in order to take each course.
- The cost to register for online courses is $50. Scholarships are available.
- Registration closes May 29.
- All online courses start on June 15 and end on July 31.
- A minimum of 10 students must be registered in order for each course to be offered. Classes are capped at 25 students.
- You will be notified on June 1 if you have been officially registered for the course or if you have been placed on a waiting list. You will be refunded your course fee if you have not officially registered to participate.
- Grades earned during online courses will be final and put on the student transcript.
- If a student does not finish a course, an “F” will be indicated on the transcript.
- Student GPA includes summer school outcomes.
Please complete all required fields when registering your student for the 2020 Summer School.