Welcome to Goffstown athletics registration.
- Please note: While we are opening up registrations for the Fall season for planning purposes, the Goffstown School District has not yet made a determination as to the status of athletics for the Fall of 2020.
• Prior to registering for a sport for the first time at GHS, it is strongly encouraged that all student-athletes and their parent/guardian take the online concussion course. Separate from the "Impact" or baseline test given at the High School to all Freshman, Juniors and first time team members, this free, online course can be found at http://nfhslearn.com/courses/38000
• If your student has transferred into GHS you must fill out a transfer affidavit before the first tryout/practice day. Goto the GHS Athletic Website http://www.goffstownathletics.com/main/otherad/contentID/36013183 for the transfer affidavit.
• No student athlete shall be eligible to try out, practice, or represent their school in interscholastic athletics unless there is a current physician's statement on file in the nurse's office, certifying that the student has no physical or other defect that would cause them to be a risk in athletic activities. *NOTE: A physical on or after June 1st of the year of entrance into the high school is good for all four years. We recommend having a physical each and every year.
• Registration for Fall 2020 will be open from July 2 - September 21st.
•• This form MUST be filled out by a PARENT or GUARDIAN regardless of a students age