We at F.R.S. are interested in providing sports that will improve the individual student in many ways, but we also wish to have the full cooperation and consent of parents for their children to participate in the school sports program.
To participate on the first day of tryouts/practice students must:
1. Have an up to date physical on file in the nurses office
2. Be signed up to play through Family ID for their specific sport. (even if applying for a user fee waiver)
In addition to the above, the User Fee must be paid at the main office after teams are established and before the first contest(about 2 weeks after the first day). Players will not receive a uniform or play in the first game without first making payment.
All Students who are to engage in the organized sports program must have a physical examination by a physician or physician’s assistant on record with the Frontier nurse’s office before participation. Physical exams are good for 13 months from the date of the most recent exam.
If you are unsure if your physical is up to date in our system please check with the school nurse.
User’s Fees for interscholastic athletics at Frontier Regional School.
- First sport: $100.00
- Second Sport: $80.00
- Third Sport: $70.00
- If you applied for a user fee you still must fill out this registration to sign up.
User’s Fees general guidelines are as follows:
- Checks are made out to Frontier Regional School.
- Payment may be made by mail or in person at the Main Office.
- The User fee must be paid before a player receives a uniform and/or before the first competition of the season.
- The payment of a user’s fee does not ensure playing time.
- There will be no refunds. Unless approved by administration.
- User's fees are used only to purchase equipment, supplies, pay officials, and/or to provide transportation for our athletic teams.
- If the payment is not made by the deadline, the student will not be allowed to continue participation in that sport until payment is received.
No student shall be turned away from Frontier athletics because they are unable to pay the User Fee. Families unable to pay user fees due to financial hardship, are to fill out a User Fee Wavier Form through Family ID in addition to this registration.
All students should carry school insurance if not thoroughly covered by some family plan. All of these are important because there is always some element of danger in any activity in which there may be some bodily contact. We feel that for the good of all concerned, pupil insurance is extremely important. The pupil, parent, or guardian is responsible for notifying the school at the time of injury. A complete claim must be submitted within 90 days after the date of injury.
Frontier Regional School does not carry accident insurance on any student. Provisions have been made for students to purchase school accident insurance. All participants in sports are encouraged to avail themselves of this low cost coverage.