Extra-curricular activities are an important part of high school.
We encourage all students to be involved; however, participants must:
1. Have passing grades in 5 of 6 classes–student not passing ALL classes will be placed on academic probation and a monitoring program.
2. Have sufficient insurance coverage with family accident policy or school accident policy.
3. Current physical exam on file. (all freshmen must have a new physical dated after June 1st of the 8thgrade year)
4. Comply with school discipline actions.
5. Purchase a school ASB card. ($20)
6. Not owe any detention time.
7. Have consistently good attendance.
8. All current and outstanding fines must be paid.
9. Proposal for maintaining a cumulative minimum GPA of 2.0.