This registration is for ALL 2019-2020 sports. Please read the important message below from the Flat Rock Middle School Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete AND a parent/guardian. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- To participate in athletics each student-athlete must complete and sign this form and the eligibility packet.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for one calendar year. All physicals must be submitted to the front office
- Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Bruce Gilliam or the Athletic Secretary, Dane Lancaster
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must meet scholastic requirements of a 2.0 GPA, have parental consent, approval of a medical examiner, and insurance.
- Students must submit a valid and current physical and a have completed and signed athletic packet found in FamilyID before tryouts for their sport begins.
- Students and their parents will be provided a copy of rules, regulations, and the county drug policy by the coach of their particular sport.