This form must be filled out completely by a parent/guardian.
Fitness Center Information:
1. Parents/students are encouraged to share all relevant Health/Behavioral/Academic concerns with their coach.
Fitness Center RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Use of the facility is limited to students, faculty, or School/Town
employees. Visitors are not permitted. Members must sign in every time
the facility is used and may be asked to show ID to verify student or
2. All members must have a signed Waiver and Release and have
Emergency Medical Information Form on file.
3. Members must respect all staff, members, and equipment.
4. No animals allowed unless assisting a person with a disability.
5. Food/Beverages are not allowed in the Fitness Center. Plain water in
plastic container is acceptable.
6. Open LOCKERS in the Physical Education room are available on a DAILY
first-come, first-serve basis. For safety reasons, personal items, bags and
other items are to be stored in lockers and are not allowed on the Fitness
Center floor. All locks left overnight, will be cut and locker contents
removed and placed in lost and found.
7. The Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen personal
8. Appropriate attire must be worn at all times (shirt, sweats, tights,
shorts, athletic shoes).
9. No cell phones with or without cameras allowed in Fitness Center.
10. Members are to replace all equipment after use.
11. Members are to wipe down equipment after use.
12. Members are required to pick up after themselves, discard trash, and remove personal items.
13. Aerobic equipment will have a 30 minute limit during peak hours.
14. Members are to report damaged equipment or other unsafe facility or locker room conditions immediately to the Fitness Center monitor.
15. Do NOT slam weight stacks or drop free weights.
16. Members are to report injuries immediately to the Fitness Center
monitor and will be asked to complete an injury report.
18. Any rule or safety behavior not stated is left to the judgment of the
RMHS Fitness Center staff.
The RMHS Fitness Center reserves the right to refuse service to any
member who violates any rule or regulation or engages in any verbal or
physical abuse towards Fitness Center staff or other members. If at any time a member does not comply with these rules and regulations or with the assistant on duty, the member will be asked to leave, and/or his/her fitness center privileges will be revoked.
Failure to comply with any RMHS Fitness Center rules and regulations
will result in the loss of facility privileges.