Welcome to Pinkerton Academy Fall Line-Up!
Boys Cross Country
Girls Cross Country
YOUR FALL SPORT ATHLETE(S) MUST BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF TRYOUTS OR THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.
*****THERE ARE 3 DAYS OF TRYOUTS****
Click this link for information on the FIRST DAY OF TRYOUTS:
After tryouts the team will go straight into practices.
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
• All incoming FRESHMAN must have a physical dated after JUNE 1 of the year they enter Pinkerton Academy.
• For upperclassmen physicals are good for TWO YEARS from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in tryouts, practices or games until a new physical is submitted to the Athletic Office. Physicals should be turned into the athletic office ON THE PINKERTON ACADEMY PHYSICAL FORM.
• Physicals must be submitted to the Athletic Office PRIOR TO TRYOUTS.
• The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this registration form completely. Parents/Guardians are also required to electronically sign the Agreements and read off on all Policies below.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY PARENT/GUARDIAN.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Student ID # (can be found on student's id card, report card or class schedule).
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance Information