In an effort to go paperless for both coaches and student athletes, we’ve contracted the services of an online platform called Family ID. This will allow us to streamline our Student Athletes and Coaches PIAA Paperwork and Clearance/Certifications.
1. Click on Fall Coach Certification Registration 2018.
2. Click on the Register Now button and go down to Create Account / Log In.
3. Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner first and last names (parent/guardian), email address and password.
4. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service.
5. Click Create Account.
6. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.)
7. Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you into FamilyID.com.
STEP #2 – COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION/CLEARANCE PROCESS & UPLOAD YOUR PHYSICAL ON FAMILY ID:
Once your family ID account is active, you can now begin registering your student athlete to complete the clearance process.
- Start to fill out all fields on the registration form. Those marked with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Work down the rest of the registration form and click Continue when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary, Save and submit.
ATTEND THE FALL PRE – SEASON INFORMATION MEETING:
On Thursday, August 9, 2018, all Archbishop Carroll Fall Sports Athletes and at least one parent/s must attend this MANDATORY Fall Sports Meeting. During this time you will meet with our President, Athletic Director and your respective Head Coach and go over everything you need to know about being a Student Athlete at Archbishop Carroll.
August 9, 2018 – FALL SPORTS MEETING SCHEDULE:
- 5:30pm – Mass; Coaches, Student Athletes are expected to attend mass.
- 6:00pm – 6:15pm - Athletic Director Introduction to Students/Parents in Auditorium
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm – Individual Team Meetings – Students & Parents will meet with their respective Head Coach to field any further questions.