NEW 2020-2021 INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE READ
Welcome to Registration for the Fall 2020-2021 Athletic Program
To Participate on the First Day of FALL Practice, You Must Complete the Following:
- Turn in (or upload to FamilyID) BOTH Completed Sections 5 and 6 of the PIAA Sports Physical performed on or after JUNE 1, 2020 to the Athletic Trainers
- Complete and submit this FamilyID Registration
Instructions for Completing Sections 5 and 6 of the PIAA Physical
- Every athlete will still be required to have a Pre-Participation physical, which needs to take place AFTER June 1, 2020. Physicals dated before June 1, 2020 will not be valid or accepted.
- ONLY Sections 5 and 6 of the PIAA Pre-Participation Physical need to be printed, filled out, and turned in or uploaded. You DO NOT need to print or sign Sections 1-4 as they are filled out via FamilyID. Click HERE to download and print sections 5 and 6 of the PIAA Pre-Participation Physical
- The parent/guardian and the athlete will need to fill out and sign Section 5: Health History PRIOR to being evaluated by a physician. *Please see below
- Section 6 of the PIAA Physical must be completed by a physician. You will need to print that form and bring it, as well as Section 5, to the doctor on the date of your physical so that he/she can sign it once the physical is complete.
- You may either turn in a hard-copy of the completed Sections 5 and 6 to the athletic trainers OR you may upload copies of both documents directly to FamilyID.
* IMPORTANT: If you are planning on attending the free SLUHN Sports Physicals, the free SLUHN Sports Physicals at St. Luke's CareNow - Wind Gap, or seeing your own primary care physician, you MUST bring a COMPLETED and SIGNED Section 5: Health History and a BLANK Section 6 to be completed by the physician. Physicians WILL NOT examine an athlete without a hard-copy of Section 5: Health History present.
Instructions for Completing FamilyID Registration
- Fill out all fields on the registration form. Those marked with a red* are required to have an answer.
- In the Participant Information Section, you have the option to upload a scanned copy of BOTH PIAA Sections 5 and 6. See above. This will count as submitting the physical if you cannot or do not hand in a hard-copy.
- Work down the rest of the registration form and click Continue when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- The Athletic Trainers will be monitoring both Family ID and physical form submissions and will let coaches/athletes know if documents are missing. An athlete will be cleared to participate only once this registration is complete and the up-to-date Sections 5 and 6 of the Physical are collected or uploaded to FamilyID.