Welcome to the Fall 2021 Sports registration site. You are signing your child up to participate in a fall sport at North Allegheny for the 2021 - 2022 school year.
The deadline to get all required paperwork turned in is Friday, August 6, 2021.
There are (4) requirements that must be completed by Friday, August 6th in order for a student to try out for a spring sport.
1. The on-line registration done here on Family ID must be completed. If this is your first time registering, please click on the “Create Account” in the upper right hand corner of the page. Please complete the required information to set up your account. Please remember the username and password that you select as this information will be needed for future sports registrations with North Allegheny. If you have already set up an account, please click on “Login” in the upper right hand corner and enter your username and password that you previously set up with prior registrations.
2. The physician’s form (Section 6) must be completed and submitted with your registration. The date next to the doctor’s signature must be June 1, 2021 or later. We cannot accept any earlier date on the physical. Please note that turning your childs’ physical into the nurse’s office does not fulfill this requirement. Schools do not share health information between other schools/departments. You can upload the physical to your child’s Family ID registration at any time, drop off the physical to the athletic office at NASH, or mail a copy (not recommended) to NA Athletics, 10375 Perry Highway, Wexford, PA 15090.
3. Baseline Concussion (ImPACT) Testing – All of our baseline testing dates are filled. We have had almost (50) baseline testing dates throughout the spring and summer. There are (2) choices left if your child still needs a baseline test:
- Contact our Trainer, Bill Love at email@example.com and give him your child's name and grade. He will then contact you about a date. The cost will be $25 and the tests will be done at the Intermediate School (350 Cumberland Road, 15237).
- If you are unable to attend any of these sessions, you will need to have your test done at the UPMC Concussion Clinic (Cranberry & South Side locations).We do not accept baseline tests from Pediatrician offices. We will only accept a test done outside NA if it was performed at one of the UPMC Concussion Clinics. (Cranberry or South Side) If your child takes their test at the UPMC Concussion Clinic, you will need to provide our office with the Passport ID number and the date test was taken so that we can transfer your child’s results to our database. That information will be on a little sheet of paper that will be given to your child at the end of his baseline test. We will not be able to see that your son/daughter had the test if it was taken outside of North Allegheny. Our database only gives our UPMC trainers the ability to view and access baseline tests that were done here at NASH. We can transfer results into the database with the Passport ID information that you will need to provide to us. The test takes about forty to forty-five minutes. ALL students entering 7th, 9th or 11th grade MUST take a baseline test. Students entering 8th, 10th or 12th grade do not need to take the baseline test AS LONG AS they took it sometime during their 7th, 9th or 11th grade year. If not, they will need to have a test done.
4. A Participation fee is required prior to the start of tryouts for all Interscholastic and club sports. The District has a $75 fee for all Interscholastic Sports, and a $25 fee for all club sports. You can pay this fee online or drop off a check (made payable to "NASD") to the Athletic Office located in the Senior High School (10375 Perry Highway, Wexford 15090) across the hallway from the gym.
The student will not show up on the coach’s alphabetical list of “approved” students to tryout until the Participation Fee is paid. The Family ID website also allows for financial hardships and for family caps. Those participants should check the appropriate box when registering. You will complete the entire registration process, but your balance will be “$0.00”. Family Cap – The cap is met by having paid for (3) $75 sports within the 2021-22 school year for Interscholastic Sports for a total of $255 OR (3) $25 sports within the 2021-22 school year for club sports. NA District Club sports and Interscholastic sports are capped separately, not together. Summer recreation registrations and any outside club sport fees are not included in the family cap.
If you have any questions or problems with this site, please contact the North Allegheny Athletic Office at 724-934-7238 or contact the support line at FamilyID at 1-781-205-2800 ext 1.