All Morse High School students wishing to participate in athletics at the high school must complete this online registration.
ITEMS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THIS ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- A minimum of one emergency contact person with their home and cell phone numbers.
- Athlete's physician information (name and phone)
- Athlete's medication/health information
- Insurance information (All athletes are required to have medical insurance to participate in sports. If you are in need of medical insurance, please contact the Athletic Department (443-8250) or your coach for assistance.
THREE THINGS TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION:
- Complete Online Registration
- Meet all academic eligibility guidelines as outlined in the Extra-Curricular Participation Regulation. A link to this is found in the registration form.
- Have a current physical exam on file.
SUBMITTING THE REGISTRATION:
Once you have filled out all the required information you will be able to select the button "Continue" at the bottom of the screen. This will then bring you to a page where you can look over and confirm all of the information you have previously entered. On this same page, on the right-hand side, you will see a green colored submit button. This button looks as though it is for payment, however, you must click the submit button in order for your registration to be processed.