NO PAPERWORK CAN BE UPLOADED TO FAMILY ID
Registration for fall sports has been closed.
ONLY ONE SPORT CAN BE CHOSEN. IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE; EDIT YOUR ACCOUNT OR CONTACT THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT. IF A STUDENT IS REGISTERED FOR MORE THAN ONE SPORT HE/SHE WILL BE CANCELLED FROM THE ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION
PHYSICAL COLLECTION will return to the normal procedure
Coaches will collect physicals during summer sessions. Physicals should not be dropped off to the main office, faxed, or emailed. The original form is required. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records.
Please contact your coach to make other arrangements if you cannot meet the above.
USE YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNT
IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED ON FAMILY ID. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT OR A NEW PARTICIPANT FOR AN EXISTING STUDENT. INFORMATION ENTERED BY THE SCHOOL WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AND WILL DELAY APPROVAL
IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED PREVIOUSLY:
Please have the following information available before registering:
- Doctor's information
- Insurance Information
- Student ID optional
- Students that attend satellite schools enter Student Id as zeros or use middle school ID #
- ImPACT dates are visible from previous seasons
- Only take the ImPACT if it has been two years since last or never have
Students and parent/guardian must electronically sign for most policy agreement statements
Only register for ONE sport. The athletic department will switch activities if necessary for a participant.
Check with your insurance carrier to determine whether or not a physical is allowed every 365 days or once per calendar year.
The following will be required for athletic participation
- Parent/Guardian and student athlete must complete the Family ID registration
- All yes answers on health history questionnaire must be explained in detail with a date or age
- Valid physical within 365 days and approved by district physician.
- Physicals dates from previous seasons are visible on Family ID
- Baseline ImPACT test within the last two years. Impact test dates are visible on your Family ID account. All freshmen in their first season must baseline test. Coaches will distribute instructions, instructions are not available online. They will be available through google classroom.
- Attained required academic credits for participation as per the NJSIAA
- All parents/guardians and students must watch a 6 minute video presented by:
NJ Cares and NJSIAA educating student athletes and their parents about the risks associated with sports injuries and opioid use. In the agreements/policy section there is a statement acknowledging that both have viewed the video. The requirement is once per school year. Athlete's vs Opioids
- Read and understand all agreements and policies.