Welcome to Walla Walla High School (WWHS) Athletics FamilyID registration.
- Only the parent/legal guardian may fill out this online form, the participant will be asked to sign some of the agreements.
- Current copy of your child's physical must be on file with WWHS. NOTE: Please make sure an updated copy of the athlete's sports physical is on file with the school by calling 526-8633 or 527-3020 -or- you can view the date on file through Skyward, under Health Info. Physicals must have no limitations and be valid for the entire length of their chosen sport season.
- The student athlete must live within the boundaries of Walla Walla Public Schools, OR be Open Enrolled to attend Walla Walla Public Schools. (Students ENROLLED in College Place High School, may NOT participate in WWHS programs)
- Insurance coverage appropriate for participation in sports is REQUIRED.
- Registration deadline for all fall Football is Wednesday, August 12, 2020. Missing the registration deadline means missing first practice/tryouts.
- Late registration will open Wednesday, August 19, 2020 after 7 pm.