Special Note regarding the COVID19 pandemic:
- Pending regulation regarding the Coronavirus pandemic, the Fall 2020 sports season begins on August 21st for WHS football and August 24th for all other high school sports.
- In an effort to be prepared for fall sports, we are taking registrations at this time but please to NOT pay the athletic fee until the season gets started.
- Athletic Fees are not due at this time.
Contact middle school coaches for start dates for middle school programs. Westwood Athletics is proud to offer the following fall sports at the High School and Middle School levels:
HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS
Soccer (Boys & Girls)
Cross Country (Boys & Girls)
Field Hockey (Girls)
Unified Basketball (Special Olympic program pairing able bodied students with those with special needs )
MIDDLE SCHOOL SPORTS
Cross Country (Boys & Girls 6, 7 8th grade)
Volleyball (8th Grade Girls) ~ Registration limit of 24 students
Field Hockey (8th Grade Girls) ~ Registration limit of 24 students
Football ( 7th & 8th Grade Only)
Before participating in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
1. A parent/guardian must complete this online registration.
2. Student MUST submit a copy of their most recent physical to the
school nurse after online registration is complete.
Please note: students must be covered by a physical exam for the
ENTIRE season of sports participation. Physicals are good for 13
months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals
will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new
physical is turned in.
3. Parent/guardian and the student-athlete must complete the online concussion
course within the past 12 months.
4. All students and parents should be familiar with the Westwood High School
Athletics Handbook, which can be found on the Westwood High School website.
ATHLETIC FEE: For 2020, please do not pay the athletic fee before the season starts. Once the student-athlete has been placed on a team, the athletic fee is due and must be paid before the first contest.
PLEASE NOTE: This registration form must be completed by a parent/guardian.